- 2017.10.3Instant Noodles donated to earthquake-hit Central Mexico
- 2017.09.27Instant Noodles donated to flood-hit Florida, USA
- 2017.09.25Instant Noodles donated to earthquake-hit South Mexico
- 2017.09.13Instant Noodles donated to flood-hit Texas, USA
- 2017.05.11The Global Demand for Instant Noodles has been updated
Aiming at further growth
WINA was established in March 1997 as International Ramen Manufacturers Association (IRMA) with the purpose of improving the industry and enhancing people's diet around the world by improving the quality of instant noodles as well as increasing consumption. Following the adoption of CODEX International Standards for Instant Noodles, the IRMA changed its name to "World Instant Noodles Association (WINA)," in February 2007, to comply with the category name "Instant Noodles" certified as the authentic name under CODEX.
In order to ensure “food safety, we are actively conducting research and sharing the related data and information. Also, we are striving to provide instant noodles as emergency ration to those affected by natural disasters.